In line with its mission to participate in the dissemination of knowledge in the field of conservation and restoration, the CICRP regularly makes available online case studies for public use, and more specifically for heritage professionals.
These files present actual restoration projects carried out at the CICRP.
- En la plaza, femmes à la balustrade [In the Plaza/Woman at the Balustrade], by Kees van Dongen. The restoration of this piece resulted in a feature exhibition carried out in partnership with the Musée de l’Annonciade (Saint-Tropez), from 28 March to 22 June 2009.
- L’Apothéose de saint Roch [The Apotheosis of Saint Roch], by Michel Serre. The restoration of this piece resulted in an exhibition in 2010. Document in PDF format (380 kilobytes). The piece is on display in the church of Mazargues in Marseille.
- Preliminary sketch for La Danse [The Dance], restoration of sketch on tracing paper by Matisse.
- Villa Kerylos: The murals of Villa Kerylos in Beaulieu-sur-Mer.
- Retable sculpted by Francesco Laurana: The deterioration of the retable sculpted by Francesco Laurana for the former cathedral of Marseille (La Vieille Major).
- Le Buisson ardent [The Burning Bush], triptych by Nicolas Froment.