In line with its mission to participate in the dissemination of knowledge in the field of conservation and restoration, the CICRP regularly makes available online factsheets for heritage professionals.
These factsheets deal with topics describing applications in the field of preventive conservation and conservation-restoration.
They address general points on conservation, restoration and research relating to these fields.
- Conservation: Preventive conservation – Curative conservation, by Roland May
- Infestations: A reasoned approach to infestation issues in heritage collections.
- Methodological guide for public collection marking, published by the ‘Public Collection Marking’ commission, issued by the Commission for the Inventory of the Deposit of Works of Art (CRDOA).
- Fifteenth digital file of the National Heritage Institute (INP), created by Florence Le Corre (INP) in partnership with Roland May (CICRP) and devoted to reserves.
- The sampling of insects in heritage contexts, by Fabien Fohrer.
- The use of ultraviolet light traps to monitor risks of infestation, by Fabien Fohrer.
- Laser cleaning of stone, by Philippe Bromblet and Thomas Vieweger, sculpture restorer.
- ICOMOS: Illustrated glossary on stone deterioration patterns. Philippe Bromblet and Jean-Marc Vallet of the CICRP participated in the creation of this glossary.
- Infestation diagnosis in the heritage field: Technical and methodological approaches, by Fabien Fohrer.