The CICRP is managed by a Cultural Public Interest Group (GIP) constituted by the State (Minister of Culture), the City of Marseille, the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Regional Council and the Bouches-du-Rhône Regional Council.
The CICRP includes a Board of Directors and a Scientific Board.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors ratifies the policy proposed and implemented by the director of the CICRP, issued by a scientific arm of the Ministry of Culture and appointed by the Board of Directors.
Members of the Board of Directors:
Mr André Malrait, (City of Marseille), Deputy Mayor for Historic Monuments and Heritage, Military Affairs and War Veterans
Mr Marc Ceccaldi (DRAC Regional Director of Cultural Affairs for Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Vice-President of the GIPC)
Mrs Judith Kagan (Ministry of Culture and Communication), Chief Curator of Heritage, Head of the Bureau of Movable and Immovable Heritage for the Central Office for Heritage (Department of Heritage, historic monuments and protected spaces division)
Mrs Dominique Dupuis-Labbé (Ministry of Culture and Communication), Chief Curator of Heritage, Head of Acquisitions, Bureau of Preventative Conservation and Research at the Central Office for Heritage (Museums of France Department, collections division),
Mr Jean-Christophe Simon (Ministry of Culture and Communication), heritage inspector, architect and urban planner for the State
Mrs Lisette Narducci, Mayor of the 2nd and 3rd districts (City of Marseille)
Mrs Marie-Claude Bruguière, Local Councilor (City of Marseille)
Mme Chantal Eyméoud, (PACA Regional Council)
Mrs Sabine Bernasconi, (Bouches-du-Rhône Departmental Council), Departmental Councilor for culture.
Mr Francis Bonnet, State Controller
Mrs Marie-Annick Sambroni
Mrs Agnès Barruol, Project Manager for Heritage, Cultural Services Department of the General Council 13
Mrs Cécile Aubert, Cultural Director, Department of Cultural Services of the General Council 13
Mr Jean-Louis Riccioli, DRAC PACA Museum Adviser
Mrs Jacqueline Nardini, DAC, City of Marseille
Mrs Christine Cordina, project manager, PACA Regional Council
Mrs Marceline BRUNET, Head of the Inventory and Heritage, Department of Culture and Heritage, ‘Territorial Action’ division
The Scientific Board supports, proposes and ratifies the advice of the CICRP in relation to studies and research as well as conservation and restoration policies. It comprises:
Five ex officio members:
- The General Director of Heritage or his/her representative
- The Director of the Centre for Research and Restoration of Museums of France or his/her representative
- The Director of the Historic Monuments Laboratory or his/her representative
- The Director of the Research Centre for the Conservation of Collections or his/her representative
- The Head of the Department of Research, Teaching and Technology at the Ministry of Culture or his/her representative
Twelve qualified members appointed for three years with the possibility of renewal once (except conservator-restorers):
- Six representative persons in the CICRP’s fields of activity.
- Laurent Hugues, Curator for the Regional Conservation of Historical Monuments, DRAC Languedoc-Roussillon
- Ludmila Virassamynaiken, Curator for the Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon
- Diana Gay, Curator for the Fernand Léger Museum, Biot
- Robert Jourdan, Regional Curator of Historic Monuments, DRAC PACA
- Pascal Neveux, FRAC PACA Director
- Sylvie Clair, Director of Municipal Archives, Marseille
- Two conservator-restorers
- Aurélia Chevalier
- Antoinette Sinigaglia
- Four representative persons in the academic and research domain (university, National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), laboratory)
- Marie Berducou, Master’s in conservation-restoration of cultural property from Université de Paris I
- Olivier Grauby, Research Engineer, Interdisciplinary Center of Nanoscience of Marseille
- Floréal Daniel, Research Engineer, Applied Physics Research Centre, Université Bordeaux 3
- Dr Marco Ciatti, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Florence
Guests: two or three persons as may be deemed suitable for consultation regarding the scheduled proceedings.